Thursday 5 April 2012

INSPIRATIONS

The video Nokta's showed in class I did watch 2 years ago and it was way way awesome. I love that video so much. I got inspired some movements and the fluid forms from the clip.




Also the very cool videocopilot.com website made an ad for their own new app on iphone so-called DEMOOON - CAM! Here the full video (Have fun watching it)



But why I brought it up here, because the part when the glass ball shattering... Yes, that's it... The ball brake into pieces in very slow motion and one piece in the "thousands of pieces" throw right into the cam, make a hyper close-up scene, etc..

On videoCopilot they also have the tutorial for the shattering ball... I have learnt from it but not much (I will consider this later)

http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/epic_shatter/

No comments:

Post a Comment