Monday 9 April 2012

FIRST-ATTEMPT HAND-IN

So after fixing the shattering effect, my final scene is completely ready... So I rendered it then put in After Effects to finish and tune up... (some lights, particles and sound effects)
Audio used : VideoCopilot SoundFX package
Flare effect applied in After Effect : Plug-in called Trapcode Optical Flares
Just for referencing purpose, so I uploaded this in draft quality video (will take lots of time for the high quality, I will spare for the final submission)

Comment : I was little bit rush to put it into the final but it is still my pleasure... Somehow, the synchronization between the visual and audio is not really good, maybe if I had had time there I would fix it definitely. So I did want to make it on time. Also another problem was the melted rubber was not good, too much bump-map effect, a little too reddish there...  

No comments:

Post a Comment