Monday 9 April 2012

DEVELOPE WORKING ON CAMERA! ... ALSO THE MATERIALS

Once again, I tried to play around with cameras, also animate them... But after some trials, I just realised that I just need 1 camera for the whole scene and animate it...

Here the camera work
Comment : Almost my final, but still need some fix because I need to work more on the shattering scene.

Next step will be very very near to final, the playblast is still very rough though, but try to provide a visualization what I did work on... MATERIAL and COLOURS change through time, the camera is fixed properly...


 Comment : The playblast was in high-quality mode, so the material shows some details and all colours, but the final must be different because the rendering will be with more better better settings... playblast is still draft clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment