Sunday 11 March 2012

RESEARCH ON FORMS

Most common states of matters in the world : solid, liquid & gas, 3 in general but variety in particular... I would like to research specifically on some I feel really interesting, also I will focus on the forms.

STEAM, SMOKE : move kind of randomly, softly & gradually... Also I like how the smoke blurs the objects behind them, make some sort of fairy scenes.






 TWIST, TWIRL, TORNADO-LIKED : I just like the way how these are incredibly formed, the movement is so strong, steady and fast; the size is huge





















WAVY, SPIKY FORMS : I combine those two types of forms, one symbolizes the softness, flexible and the other one symbolizes the stiffness, thorniness... They are so contrast & beautiful....





































LIQUID, MELTED FORM : soft, harmony, flexible & reflective...





ROLLED FORMS : flexible, soft, elastic...




No comments:

Post a Comment